I Love My “Best Friend” Who Doesn’t Love Me Back

9:54 AM

this is the actual story that happened to me


For the past 2 months, me and my friend became very close through Facebook messages. She wasn’t the first girl I noticed in the class though, but It’s all started when she was having some problems. I helped her to relax more. At first we were just friends, but soon enough I began to develop a feeling of liking for her, and after that, we started our conversation daily. She was a very nice person. She’s an angel sent from heaven if I were to describe her.

For about a month or something, I realized that it would be unfair for me and for her if I would keep my feelings for her a secret. Maybe, just maybe, if I tell her, she would give me a chance… even just the smallest bit of chance for her. So one night, I decided to tell her how I really felt, how I really love her. She never seemed to care. what she replied were “lol”, “thanks”. I tried to tell her for like two or three days. Until one day I tried to make the conversation looks serious, and she said it would take sometimes. I was so sure that must be a no, but it is what it is. I calm myself down for a while.


So, I waited. Then, I’d got an idea to make a blog for her birthday, which is NOT this blog. It didn’t take so much time… about 2 days. When I was haft way to finish it, I showed to her, because it’s just a countdown timer on the front page. When her birthday comes, I’ll show it to her.
One night, I felt like the messages are replied later than normal… I don’t know. It might just be my own feeling, but that killed me inside. Whenever I started to talk about our relationship, she seemed to try to change the subject to something else.


And now I finally know the answer! What I’ve thought was real! I’ve seen it from far away. ‘told u I’m smart! 😀 I’m just saying… I knew it… I’ve learnt a lot, and a big thank to people on internet.
and… now I might have to accept the fact that she doesn’t love me, but every time we text each other, it reminds me of the pain that unrequited love gives me. She tried not to tell me directly that she doesn’t love me, but it is somehow obvious by the way she told me before.
What can I really say? I really love her, but I am just not lucky enough to be the one she really wants.. :'(

At lease I have another “best friend”


Because what’s worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?


I’m not crying, I swear to god, I’m not. :'(




You Might Also Like

0 comments